Chronic hemorrhoids – what to do? (F 22)

Home PageCategory: QuestionsChronic hemorrhoids – what to do? (F 22)
admin Staff asked 8 months ago

Question I answered from another site

OP: I have had internal hemorrhoids for over an year now but it doesn’t hurt. What should I do? I feel stupid I haven’t done anything until now but I was embarrassed. I take the pill so I thought it could be connected to that. Thanks a lot

Admin’s response: I would say the best thing to do is see a doctor first because they will be able to tell you what grade of hemorroid you have and the best treatment for it. They might start with banding which isn’t too uncomfortable.